LIMB offers a professional Gait Laboratory for the comprehensive assessment of pelvic and lower limb mechanical abnormalities. Emphasis is on understanding the complex aetiology of mechanical injury, involving the use of specialised computer equipment to assess walking and running efficiency.
The RS footscan® gait systems are developed to perform state-of-the-art pressure measurements, by using the footscan® plates or insoles.
RS footscan system which entails the following treatment modalities:
- Observing gait abnormalities
- Determining the degree or pronation or supination
- Monitoring degenerative foot disorders
- Pre and post-surgical evaluations
- Regulating post-surgical weight bearing and pressure distribution
- Screening the diabetic foot and identifying areas of potential ulceration
- Identifying high-risk areas in the neuropathic foot
- Assessing the efficiency of the orthotic